HOW CAN I IMPROVE THE DISCUSSION?
- One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening.
- Please spend some time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.
- Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
FORUM RULES NO SPAM / ADVERTISING / SELF-PROMOTE IN THE FORUMS
- These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc.
- Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.
DO NOT ASK FOR EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS
- Your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted.
DO NOT POST COPYRIGHT-INFRINGING MATERIAL
- Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.
DO NOT POST “OFFENSIVE” POSTS, LINKS OR IMAGES
- Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting. This is a web site for accountancy professionals.
DO NOT CROSS POST QUESTIONS
- Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.
REMAIN RESPECTFUL OF OTHER MEMBERS AT ALL TIMES
- All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
- However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule.